1. Can you give us an update on what is going on with the band these days?
Yes and Hello... thank you for this interview session, That happened to our band at the moment is preparing new songs, lyrics that we will make an album for next year (2014), and train our new additional drum in studio, sell merchandise to metal friends in our network who like the products we sell (T-shirt, Cd, Etc…) and for this time our personnel are :
Agni (Guitar/Vocal) & Getz (Bass).
2. How would you describe the musical sound of the newer music and also how does it differ from older material?
Which is clearly very different, for me the times today everything about it is very different.
3. What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the newer music explores?
Yes of course there is and it can not be separated.
4. The last full length was released in 2007, can you tell us a little bit more about the delay's that have been going on since then?
Yeahhhh play in bands here is very complicated many of the problems that we have to go through the hard part is getting a sick drummer and vocalist. but we can not wait long after we discuss together and how good for this band future with all the internal problems in it the goodwill that until now we could work in the underground music and still alive for joint working with other bands.
5. Can you tell us a little bit more about the name 'Barzakh?
We take the name of a holy book which means that the world of life after death.
6. What are some of the best shows that the band has played over the years and also how would you describe your stage performance?
I am personally very tired with our show because for me it's just a show as a medium in which an event organizer will be invited if they are interested in our band but unfortunately a lot of stupid things done by the event organizer that makes us lazy to play on stage so we now just thinking how to make album , distribute and enjoy the work of our own album.
7. Do you have any touring or show plans for the future?
No! We think right now is just to make an album for next year (2014). Only my dream for my band that is able to meet you at a stage in there how could feel the difference in quality between the culture and atmosphere of your country and my country.
8. Currently you are unsigned are you looking for a label or have received any interest?
We are just looking for a good label certainly we find a lot of experience and know the system is in use after we do an employment agreement between the band and the label. many of the labels are deceiving us in an agreement (Rip-Off) so for now we must carefully choose the label.
9. What direction do you see your music heading into on future releases?
Not the direction of the trend of the music market just want the best in terms of sound than our previous album release.
10. What are some bands or musical styles that have influenced your newer music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
For now we are listening to the music genre : Atmospheric Black Metal, Melodic Black Metal, Avantgarde, Folk Metal such as : Frigoris, Dissection, Mayhem, Arcturus and sometimes listen to music from Suffocation, Dream Theater, Sepultura to eliminate boredom in our lives.
For today I’m listening Slowly We Rot Volume. 4 Compilation from Romania.
11. How would you describe your views on Satanism and Occultism?
We could not describe much of it for us the nature of life as Satanism is a much better choice of life and do not bother people who did not know of Satanism! Understand the concept of Occultism many people use here (Indonesia) such as traditional ceremonies traditional.
12. Are there any other metal bands from Indonesia that you would recommend?
You can view on my network facebook page :
13. Outside of music what are some of your interests?
A lot of my time at work and with family, Getz must complete college.
14. Any final words or thoughts before we wrap up this interview?
Yes thanks for your support (Review and Interview). Hails brother and stay Cult \m/
For update information about BARZAKH please view official network :
Note : answering by Agni Barzakh