1. Can you give us an update on what has been going on with the band since the recording and 5release of the new ep?
We have been working all year 2020 on the composition of new songs, first we wanted to launch an EP and then focus on preparing new material so possibly in early 2021 launching a full album.
2. Recently you have released a new ep, musically how does it differ from the stuff you have released in the past?
We try to maintain the same spirit in our music as in the past but it is obvious time passes and it makes you mature in many aspects and that is reflected in our current sound but we try not to lose our primary seal of identity and be honest with our convictions.
3. This is your first release in 8 years, can you tell us a little bit more about what has been going on during that time frame?
During these last years the band was somewhat stopped, so to speak, for different personal reasons unrelated to the band, but Map our guitarist got in contact with our new guitar JM101 and they began to compose new songs that was the impulse that we needed to return from new to the load.
4. Over the years you have also covered a lot of satanic and occult themes with your lyrics and your band name also reflects on dark magickal practices, can you tell us a little bit more about your interest in the black arts?
From a very young age I have always felt a strong attraction for this type of practice, I am always fascinated by the dark and forbidden, I do not consider myself one of their flock, so I always try to fight them with my way of thinking and writing to try to break with their dogmas established...it is better to walk alone on the left path than to be one more on the right one among sheep.
5. What are some of the other lyrical topics and subjects you have explored over the years with your music?
I believe that the human mind is a trunk of depravity, there you can find a great source of endless inspiration, the human being is a destructive being by nature, the worst animal that lives in this world ... you just have to search inside you and you will find many twisted things to write about.
6. What are some of the best shows that the band has played over the years and also how would you describe your stage performance?
There are many good moments lived in our shows, it is difficult to just stay with one, when you go up on stage it is as if I go into a trance I take out all the beast that is inside me I try to enjoy that moment to the fullest, it is something very spiritual difficult to explain with words.
7. One of the band members also goes by the name 'Midgard', do you also have an interest in Norse Mythology?
Under the pseudonym of Midgard is my person, I have always had a great interest in all mythologies and history in general, I chose that name many years ago as a pseudonym at that time it was very attractive and of course I like Nordic mythology It is exciting but nowadays it is a fashion that is already widely adopted by many bands that really bores me.
8. The new ep was released by 'Negra Nit', how would you compare working with this label to your previous label 'Xtreem Music'?
We are delighted to work with Negra Nit, they are very honest and authentic people with what they do, this time we chose them for the release of the EP because we were looking for a more specialized label in Black Metal that is the main decision.
9. What is going on with 'Spellcraft' these days?
With SPELLCRAFT now everything is stopped, I can say little more about it.
10. Where do you see the band heading into musically during the future?
This is our style and we will die with it, we have our stamp of identity and at this point in our life it is too late to change.
11. What are you currently listening to nowadays?
Lately I try to be selective with what I listen to, but I have really enjoyed the latest Voodus, Deus Mortem or Acherontas releases.
12. Before we wrap up this interview, do you have any final words or thoughts?
Thank you for your time and interest in the band and for interviewing us.
We live in a world full of vermin that want to eat our brains ... don't let them do it !!!