1.Can you give us an update on what has been going on with the band since the recording and release of the first full length?
1. Greetings here Black Vomit drums from Rebirth in Flames we are rehearsing the new songs hard to enter the studio again.
2.In 2018 you had released your first full length, musically how does it differ from your previous demo's, split, single and ep?
2. In all, better sound, composition, more maturity when composing and rehearsing.
3.I have seen your music being labeled as 'black/death metal'while the album sounded more black metal to me, can you tell us a little bit more about how you ended up being labeled as such?
3. I believe that due to the fact that the vocalizations are not of the traditional Black Metal, they are rather lower, more marked to Death Metal, but the music is 100% Black Metal.
4.Your lyrics also deal with a great amount of Satanic, Luciferian and Occult themes, can you tell us a little bit more about your interest in the dark arts?
4. Since I was a child I have been interested in that kind of arts, also reading several books of occultism, that more than anything, I will not go into details.
5.You have also written lyrics in both English and Spanish, which language do you prefer to write in?
5. We prefer more in Spanish for being our language, but we do not rule out doing some in English.
6.What is the meaning and inspiration behind the name 'Rebirth In Flames'?
6. It is something personal, it was in a moment of complete desolation and depression that I had in an opportunity.
7.Can you tell us a little bit more about the artwork that is presented on the album cover?
7. The great work that Rodrigo Pereira (Absolute Desert) did for us, is the creation of cosmos by Lucifer, where he is the center of everything!
8.What are some of the best shows that the band has played over the years and also how would you describe your stage performance?
8. Everyone has been important for Rebirth in Flames, each one has marked us to get where we are.
9.Do you have any touring or show plans for the future?
9. In that we are, now thinking about making an event for the release of the album.
10.'Culto Negro Distro' released the cassette version of the album while 'Australis Records' released the digital version, do you feel that both of these labels have been very supportive when it comes to getting your music out there heard?
10. If exactly, the two stamps have been important, both Australis Records and Black Cult, also Australis Records released our album in physical format (CD digipack).
11.On a worldwide level how has the reaction been to your music by fans of black metal?
11. Yes, it has been excellent, the power that we have, the devastating that sounds in this album does not compare to the production of the CD split that we took previously.
12.Are any of the band members currently involved with any other bands or musical projects these days?
12. No, nobody.
13.Where do you see the band heading into musically during the future?
13.Well, continue with our Black Metal, continue composing, get more productions and be on a good tour to spread the name of Lucifer!
14.What are some of the bands or musical styles that have had an influence on your newer music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
14. From the thrash to the rotten Death Metal. He has his bands that listen the most, I listen to more black metal, our great influence has been Black Metal, bands like Dissection, Moonblood, Satanic warmaster are influence when composing.
15.Before we wrap up this interview, do you have any final words or thoughts?
15. Good Many thanks for the interest in Rebirth in Flames, spread our word and devotion to Black Metal!