1.For those that have never heard of you before, can you tell us a little bit about the musical project?
1. Project from Russia, formed in 2012 in St.Petersburg by Aleksey Korolyov. The music can be described as a black doom ambient.
2.How would you describe the musical sound that is presented on the recordings you have released so far?
2. The group formed after the ambient project Satanath because a new style in which I wanted to try myself, did not fit into the frames of ambient. Genres of project is different and varies from many styles, so as I have broad musical tastes.
3.What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects you explore with your music?
3. No texts. music tells about deep matters as space, death, philosophy. More instrumentals.
4.I know that the name 'Abigorum' comes from the demon Abigor, do you have an interest in Occultism?
4. Not occult, but adheres to the dark ideology. I do not understand, when me compared with Abigor band, or say I take their name. They are also can be blamed that they came up with not their name. all the names is only a set of letters. if Mayhem called themselv differently (eg, Dead Forest), from that their cult album would not be worse.
5.With this musical project you record everything by yourself, are you open to working with other musicians or do you prefer to remain solo?
5. First there were session musicians such as Amezarak, Astarium, Winter Vampyr, Misanthrofeel, Dmitry Kolosov, but then project became a solo, as I'm a perfectionist and I can not work with people.
6.Can you tell us a little bit more about your other musical project 'Satanath'?
6. Yes, this project formed in 2011 as a forerunner of the label, there is a lot of ambient music, which is composed in the programm is not made for this, on it wrote music in different styles.
7.Recently with your other musical project you where a part of a 4 way split, what are your thoughts on the other projects that have participated on the recording?
7. There was a lot of splits in Satanath, in Abigorum only compilation with Cryostasium. Styles are similar, though it sounds different.
8.You also run the record labels 'Satanath Records' and 'Symbol Of Domination Productions', can you tell us a little bit more about these labels?
8. I have two labels, Satanath Records and Symbol Of Domination. SR only for metal, founded in 2012. SOD in 2013 (founded by my colleague from Belarus), it published unformat + music style is not suitable for the SR. It was still a sub-label DeadDogSkull & HeilHellProductions, for unformat, founded in 2012 too, but he separated himself from us in 2014. There is still a distro GrimmDistribution (founded in 2011 by the same colleague from Belarus).
9.Also on a lot of the albums you release they usually have other labels working on them as well, can you tell us a little bit more about this?
9. Yes used a lot of partners, as it is convenient. CDs and money in half. For bands more promotion. Worked with many good guys.
10.On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music projects by fans of black metal, doom and ambient?
10. I have several fans, many are interested in the projects. Hopefully I will attain even more after the collaboration. although not set myself this goal. just captured the creativity in time. decided not to look for labels for publication and published himself, because I want that everything was made beautifully, without mistakes. Unfortunately, even the major labels make a lot of mistakes, I would like to have everything to be perfect and in time.
11.Where do you see yourself heading into as a musician in the future?
11. I see myself as a famous boss of label, sipping a martini on the beach. or contrary, in a Russian prison - some Christians tell the authorities what we are bad (we now have these medieval practices in the trend), or that it is easier, any employee of the security forces decide to take away the business (although it is difficult to call me a millionaire), comparing the label name to extremism.
12.What are some of the bands or musical styles that have had an influence on your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
12. Many. Bands - Death, Autopsy, Obituary, Pestilence, Atheist, Suffocation, Morbid Angel, Vital Remains, Bolt Thrower, Nile, Immolation, Darkthrone, Mayhem, Judas Iscariot, Burzum, Satyricon, Immortal, Candlemass, Bathory, Celtic Frost, Slayer, King Diamond, Mercyful Fate, e.t.c. Standard set. I love many genres, even jazz and blues. Chuck Berry, Jimi Hendrix, The Beatles, The Doors, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Alice Cooper, Black Sabbath, Rainbow, Dead Can Dance, Dargaard... But lovely style always - old school death metal. Check out my last.fm
13.Before we wrap up this interview, do you have any final words or thoughts?
13. Thank you for interest to my music friends