1.For those that have never heard of you before, can you tell us a little bit about the musical project?
1. My Coprohammer project came about as a side effect of my other project called Primogenitis. At first, the goal of the project was to make fun of the ostentatious cult of black metal, especially the raw black litter, but then I started making more serious and independent tracks.
2.You have also released a good amount of material under the name 'Coprohammer', how would you describe the musical progress from the earliest and new music?
2. A new record is always a surprise for me. More often than not, I don’t know about what and on what topic I’ll do the track before the recording itself. This is a little funny, but at the same time quite interesting.
3.What are some of the lyrical topics sand subjects you have explored so far with the music?
3. More often these are classic themes of black metal, for example darkness, winter forest, melancholy, cemetery, however sometimes these are themes of any fecal character and similar humor.
4.Since 2017 you have also released a great amount of material with all of your musical projects, do you spend a great amount of time writing and creating music?
4. It depends. Sometimes not, and sometimes it takes a lot of time to record and implement. It all depends on desire and inspiration.
5.You are also involved with harsh noise and black metal, which genre do you prefer?
5. Black metal. But I make better noise than black metal.
6.What is the meaning and inspiration behind the name 'Coprohammer'?
6. I wanted to create both a nasty and funny name for my project. Hope what I did.
7.You record all of the music by yourself, are you open to working with other musicains?
7. Yes, I myself do everything and record for my projects. But I am ready for cooperation.
8.You have also done a great amount of splits with 'Coprohammer', can you tell us a little bit more about the other bands or musical projects you have shared these recordings with?
Crepuscular Entity is a noise project by Ken Jameson of Oregon, which owns Basement Corner Emissions.
Scythes of Evil - the project is one guy from Brazil, quite interesting.
Gay Paganist 88 is the legendary Russian parody NSBM project of a friend of mine, as well as co-owner of the Internet label Ancient Shovel Records.
СРАНЪ - Russian noisecore duet from the city of Tolyatti. A very good project.
Arctic Noise Spider is a black noise project from Murmansk, the author of this project is Dmitry Albertovich Nikonov, an iconic figure for Russian noise and noisecore.
Enbilulugugal is the legendary black noise project from the USA. Needs no introduction.
TVradiation is a quality noise project from Russia.
Lord Draugr is no less good black noise / black ambient project and also from Russia.
9.On a worldwide level how has the reaction been to your music by fans of black metal and harsh noise?
9. Mostly positive reviews.
10.Can you also tell us a little bit more about the other musical projects that you are involved with?
10. Oh sure. I will name a few basic ones:
Obscure Heaven is the main harsh noise / harsh noise wall project that started it all.
Primogenitis is the first and main black noise project, the most favorite of its own projects.
Coprohammer - well, you already know.
780ajz is a project whose main focus is digital noise. My most experimental project.
Сердце Шторма is a thematic project on the theme of the sea and everything connected with it. The style is harsh noise wall / drone noise wall.
11.Where do you see yourself heading into as a musician during the future?
11. I do not consider myself a musician. I'm just making a noise.
12.What are some of the bands or musical styles that have had an influence on your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
12. I listen to a lot of music, but mostly black metal (classic black, cascadian black, RABM), harsh noise, harsh noise wall and punk rock.
13.Does Satanism or Occultism play any role in your music?
13. Only shocking, nothing serious.
14.Before we wrap up this interview, do you have any final words or thoughts?
14. I wish all creative people to continue to do what they like, be it black metal, harsh noise or anything else. Creativity is a wonderful thing.